An attractive business and technology park has emerged at Mound
Financial support from the federal government, the state of Ohio and other jurisdictions has allowed the Mound Development Corporation to invest more than $22 million in site improvements. A comprehensive reuse plan has provided direction for transforming the site from a highly secure, government weapons complex to a modern business and technology park situated on an open campus of rolling hills and beautiful vistas.
The improvements have included:
- Buildings renovation and construction
- Constructing tenant finishes
- Green space creation and landscaping
- Construction of a bikeway / walking trail
- Constructing new roadways, including street lighting
- Expanding and lighting parking lots
- Decentralizing heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Improving utility systems
The site is going ‘green’ with energy-efficient systems
Mound Development Corporation is making the site’s operations and those of tenants more “green” by installing a new, energy-efficient HVAC controls in buildings. Connected to the Internet, the systems are monitored and regulated remotely through a Web-based interface, resulting in a 30 percent savings in energy consumption.
Mound is committed to making improvements that will help tenant companies grow. Contact us to find out what we can do for your business.